Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Nightmares influenced by Snoring

What kind of dreams would you have if you slept next to a person that made sounds like a grizzly bear blowing its nose or attacking something or a cat frantically trying to escape a garbage disposal? Or better yet there would be no nightmares and you'd have insomnia like myself because I cannot sleep when Im constantly jabbing my husband, holding his nose shut, or trying to reposition him in hopes the madness might stop long enough I could fall asleep and go back to dreaming about being stuck in a bear cave with some pissed off bear about to enter. I cant tell you how many nights Ive tried to invent ways to stop snoring but the truth is if it was possible we would all know about it because it would end starvation, okay well at least help some people get to sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment